Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Artsnacks and Smile Create Repeat creations.

So I'll start with smile, create repeat as I did that one first and this month it was acrylic here is what I made and the contents of the box..
Here is what I got we got two acrylics, some canvas boards and paint brushes
It was quite a challenge using only 2 paint colours but I was really impressed how many tones and colours I got by mixing my colours and adding water
Next here is artsnacks..
Here are the supplies watercolor paint, a zig brushpen, a paintbrush and a watersolubke graphite pencil.
Here is what I made I did the octopus with the pencil and his eye with the pen and for the background I used the paint along with the marker which I colored onto a piece of glass and picked up with the brush and mixed with the paint.
So that's it for now thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura! Thank you for sharing your amazing creation with 2 acrylic paints. It is truly fun to see what you have come up with to enjoy your Smile Create Repeat February Surprise. We can't wait to see what you will create next~
    Kim from http://www.smilecreaterepeat.com/

    ReplyDelete