Saturday, January 17, 2015

Some ATC's

 Hi there,
I was watching some YouTube videos the other day and one of my favorite youtubers is hosting an ATC swap here is the video if your interested in joining.The swap is for 10 to 15 ATC's (you get back what you send) and you have to have your ATC's there by the 7th of February. Anyway I thought I would share what I came up with...
A frog prince ATC

Soar

A fishy

This was the first one I made snail mail is the best!

A lovely pigeon, image courtesy of the graphics fairy

a sort of zentangle doodle

Of course a mushroom or 2 will always make it into anything I do where I can make whatever I want ha ha
Furry companions for the win

a crow done with acrylic paint pens

dream, image from the graphics fairy again I actually made 16 so I think this one might not make the cut it's a bit to simple I think.

a queen bee

a fish

of course an octopi

trolls make me smile

and another octopi
and another mushroom
I also made an extra ATC for Mark if you watch his videos you'll know he has a thing for doll heads so I made this..
I think it turned out out but I might actually try again and see if I can do better
I also did a lino and eraser print card...
The fish is a stamp I cut from a lino block the hi is cut from an eraser
and I just joined a swap on swapbot for a blindfolded ATC it was even harder than I thought it would be here is what I got from that...
The most beautiful ATC ha ha
So the plan for this ATC was to do an ombre kind of background in acrylic paint then stamp a octopus in the top middle with good luck underneath (just because good luck seemed fitting ha ha) then I wanted to draw a border around the outside, then I took off my blindfold and I decided it needed a bit more so I added the rhinestone and used a gel pen to make a bow tie and added the washi tape which was supposed to be parallel with the sides. That was the plan ha ha it's hard to do crafts blindfolded! Oh ya I also tried to color the octopus and good luck with pencil crayon!
     Well that's it for now thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment: