Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hi again it's been a long time!

So I guess it's been a long time since I've done any blogging, I think I just wanted a break for a while but I have been missing it so here I am again and here are a few things I've done during my blogging absence...
Edward Squidwardhands
I made a giant stuffed squid (try to ignore my messy messy house in the background I was ah just cleaning up ya that's right I was just cleaning up, my house is normally immaculate) from this tutorial here, this sight shows you how to make the pattern but doesn't give very detailed instructions on how to assemble the squid. I was going to take some photos and make a sort of tutorial but then I found out this wonderful lady already did that her instructions are great and I love here squid photos they make me smile.
Star and mushroom lanterns
My mom and I took a lantern making class, it was so much fun we each made a star and a mushroom, there is a lantern festival coming up at the end of November and I so exited to go see it.
unlit lanterns
Here they are unlit
I drew this zentangle octopus for my dining room wall as it was to empty and needed an octopus. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out although I did make some mistakes but hey life's not perfect.
Samson the tortoise
 Here is a picture of a tortoise named Samson who lives at butterfly world I love Samson!
laughing horse
 and here are 2 pictures of a horse at my uncles farm who look like she's laughing and it makes me smile!

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I will be posting more often. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this new post!. Thanks for sharing the photos of the creative crafts. Mary T (angelgram)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary it's nice to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete