Tuesday, April 1, 2014

More Wreck This Journal

I got a bunch of pages done I am having way to much fun with this book ha ha.

I climbed up high (okay highish) and dropped the journal I taped this photo in the journal and want to draw the clock tower I dropped it from beside it

This is the clock tower I dropped the book from I didn't climb all the way to the top though. I thought it might be a little dicy with people wandering around.

Potato and bok choy stamps

On this page I was to stamp with veggies this was actually more fun than I thought it would be, I quite like the results I got.

I zentangled these strips and then tore the page

Ripped up page then I was to attatch it to the page behind so I glued them togerther...
                                                           
Here it is glued

Again this was more fun than I thought, I kind of want to make the other page a stain log as well it was fun finding things to rub in the little squares and seeing what I got.

I doodled on the instructions page

and glued this owl I found in a magazine over the instructions cause who wants to read instructions anyway.

You where suposed to spill coffee in this page but I don't drink coffee so I whited out coffee and wrote tea.

I doodled this tea pot on one page

and taped the package from the tea I used on the other

One of the instructions was to write on the spine of the book so I wrote loved to bits.
For this page I glued cat paws I found in a magazine to the page and then scratched with my scissors
I made this list of more ways to wreck my journal I've done to so far
I glued the alphabet to a page and tore the page beside it in half and taped it back together.
Here is the back of the page I tore in half
Well that's it so far, thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment