Thursday, March 27, 2014

Wreck This Journal

I recently discovered lot's of videos on youtube of people doing "Wreck This Journal" by Keri Smith. Which is a journal filled with instructions on how to wreck the book at first I thought it was kind of silly but after watching a bunch of videos I was hooked and had to have one. So anyway I ordered one off of amazon and it just arrived today I'll share my first page with you...
Here's the journal there are lot's of color choices available

the first page is just various ways to write your name.

I am just covering my address here but being Canadian and all I had to write please under this little if found note, I went to kinder garden I have manners ha ha.
Anyway I'll share pages as I do them I'm very exited to see what I can come up with.
   Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment