Sunday, March 30, 2014

Wreck this Journal, My First Few Pages



I've finished some pages in my "Wreck This Journal" it's been lots of fun so far. So the first page I did is the stand here page...
It's been raining a lot here the past couple days so I ran around the yard like a mental patient and then walked around on the pages.

Next I got paint on my feet and stood on the pages

Then I turned the toes into little piggy's and wrote the this little piggy's rhyme.
I was supposed to leave this one blank but it was the perfect place for my skeleton stamp.
For this page a drew a puffer fish and colored it in with water color pencils
Here it is after the shower I was surprised my colors didn't run a lot more

I put this page in my jeans pocket and put it through the wash

then taped it back in the book
For this page I zentangled a bunch of post it notes and then taped them down with packaging tape so they won't flop around

I love these heart post it's


So there it is that is what I have so far, Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment