Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pocket Scavenger

So I was going to do this book after I did wreck this journal but I couldn't resist and have started. So the idea behind this book is to go out and collect the things listed in the book, after you find an item you write down a few things about it then turn the book upside down and flip to a random page where it will tell you an alteration to do. This is so much fun to do here is what I have so far...
I found these tickets when I was out walking and my challenge was to turn them into monsters

This is my something sticky and my challenge was to cut it into strips

My six blue things my challenge was ask a friend what I should do, I asked my husband and he said drip wax on the page.

A part of a book I used the picture on the cover of a book I found well walking. I was to do something strange so I added google eyes and a bow and she's saying "oh my god I love love love your earrings, where did you get them and do they come in red?" I hope that's strange enough ha ha.

This was a rubber band and I got add your own alteration so I used the rubber band as the outline of a penguin head and then drew a penguin body on it.
Well that is my pocket scavenger book so far, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment