Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hey it's Been a While

Wow it's been ages since I posted anything I guess I just got a little overwhelmed with it for awhile and it was starting to feel way to much like work. Anyway I just went on a wonderful 3 week trip to  La Ventana Mexico and I thought I would share some of my photos for anyone who is interested...
These are mango flowers


A beach where we went snorkeling
An iguana living in a cordon cactus in front of the house we were staying at, I named this one Skittles.




Adam's Tree

Mexican Creeper









Wild Petunia

There where so many nests

Skittles the Iguana


Lucy with a desert treasure


Mintweed


Mexican Palo Verde

Balandra Beach


This bug was HUGE I'd say 2 inches long


Baja Nightshade

Oleander

Oleander

a very fat little sparrow

Oscar sunning himself

This nest was in a hole in the wall of an abandoned house

A great frigatebird

A little sierra

Those are some of my favorite pictures I just loves the Iguanas they lived in front of the house where we where staying in a big cardon cactus. I defiantly think if we get to go again I'll have to invest in an underwater camera so I can take pictures of all the lovely fish we see snorkeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment