Sunday, September 1, 2013

Cow Bell and Zentangle Day 2 and 3

  The boyfriend and I went out for a walk the other day and I found a cow bell. I was a little surprised by the odd find and I HAD to bring it home cause hey everyone  "needs more cowbell", so I brought it home cleaned it up and gave it a spray paint with Rustolium hammered copper...
,
Here it is before

here it is after
I have it hung in my garden now
and here are my zentangles I sort of cheated and did day 2 last night when I couldn't sleep and day 3 today. I also wanted to share the type of sharpie that I use, you don't want a regular sharpie but rather a sharpie pen like this one here, the regular sharpie just doesn't work well. Now anyway on to my tangles...
day 2
and 3
I also wanted to share how I am storing them I have a blank book I picked up second hand a while back and I am using photo mounting stickers to mount them in my book..
The cover of my zentangle book.
Well that's all for now I'll leave off with a photo of some deer I seen well out for my evening walk. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

A little 2 pointer

No comments:

Post a Comment