Friday, September 6, 2013

Back to Hole in the Wall, Day 4 of Zentangling and a Flower ATC

The boyfriend and I went and explored some more around hole in the wall which I posted about a few days ago here and I took some more photos..
Birds Foot Trefoil

a great big bees nest


We ran into this dog having a cool down in the stream

another frog

st johns wort


hey I didn't know we had gorillas here on Vancouver island ha ha

I don't know what this is I can't seem to find it in any of my plant books so if you know what it is let me know.

Forget Me Nots

 and i did some more zentangles..




and I received a flower ATC from a flower swap i did here...
my lovely ATC from Tia

I love the envelope she made for it

and she also sent along this lovely card


Well that's it for now I will do another post later I am just waiting for some photos to upload from picasa which seems to be going very slow these days but what can ya do.
   Anyway thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment