Friday, September 13, 2013

A Recieved ATC Zentagle Day 5 and the Fall Fair

Okay so this post is a little late I guess I wrote it all up and forgot to post it.
 I got quite a lovely package in the mail the other day from Tennessee. It was an very beautiful butterfly ATC along with a very nice letter which I enjoyed reading very much. So anyway here is the ATC..
Such a lovely butterfly ATC  I love the use of the button for the caterpillar head and the gauze for the cocoon.
This ATC was so well packaged and the envelope it came in was beautifully decorated as well. The butterflies I sent out are here and the other butterfly I revived is here. I sent out an ATC for a fall swap and and am getting ready to send out some skeleton ATCs which I will wait to post on until they are received so if my recipients look at my blog it will still be a surprise.
   Anyway besides that I have still benn zentagling here is day 5..


and mom and I went to the fall fair and I of course stopped to see the animals..
poor little tuckered out goat I just love goats

I think this guy would have been happy to let me scratch his ears forever





I just love donkeys to


Here are some of the things in the art, quilting, garden section that I quite liked..
Rainbow eggs what?

a fairy garden

a mini garden filled with succulents

and a second fairy garden

Well that's it for now, thank you as always for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment