Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Some more ATC's and a flower ATC swap

Well I got my butterfly ATC's sent off and just yesterday I sent off some flower ATC's..

She mentioned in her profile that she recently started zentangling so I made up this card

I am getting ready to send off an early Halloween ATC I am just wainting to find out who my partner is..
A Halloween ATC
I also picked up this card to go along with my ATC
I also kust recieved one of my butterfly ATC's in the mail today which was veet exiting it was her first swap as well...
she sent this butterfly ATC along with these stickes

and this lovely card
I just stenciled a binder and got some baseball card holders to store my ATC's in...

my first ATC
and I also just started doing zentangles which are very fun..


and a couple more ATC's..
I got an old dictionary the other day and have been sketching out random definitions

a flamingo dictionary page ATC

I loved this bee magazine clipping and decided to "make him a world"

Well that's it for now. Thank you for stopping by and have a wnderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment