Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Mom's Christmas and Easter Gifts and Other Stuff

The Easter gift ,I stenciled a rabbit onto a flower pot for the "basket"


I found this little owl at a local gift shop, my mom likes owls.

I made these little Easter chicks from this tutorial here unfortunately I couldn't make the wire legs they won't turn out no matter how I tried. Wire crafts have never been something I've never been able to master I think they're cute without the legs to though.

I made a whole bunch I don't know what I'll do with them all yet

I made a little bunny applique bag to put these candies in. The candies are old fashioned liquorice jaw breakers with anise seeds in the middle.
 This is my Mom's birthday gift, well actually I got a Canadian tire gift card so she can buy plants for the pots on her deck, but I wanted to include a little something else with it so....
I made his bouquet of pansies from this tutorial here

I tied them together with a scrap of ribbon I had.
My mom and I went to annual rock and jem show they have here and I found some pretty beads
These are amazonite I got two strands and I am going to string them together for a bead necklace.

I'm not usually into skulls but I really liked thses onese I'm not sure what I am going to do with them they where kind of an impulse buy.
 I have been searching skull beads and found a few necklaces I liked.
hot pink skull pearl tassel necklace
till death do us part necklace
Gothic skull bracelet 
dia de los muertis beaded skull tutorial
Wire and bead necklace
and lastly this one doesn't have a skull but I feel like you could do a skull where the rose is
rose and bead necklace

and here are some pictures I took on a couple walks..
hellebore


black cat I stopped to visit

crocuses



and a salamander


Well thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

  1. The pansies are so cute and that lizard is gorgeous. Lol, I never thought I would ever say that about something I am creeped out by.

    ReplyDelete