Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Last of the Christmas Gifts

I finished up the last of my gifts yesterday and they are all wrapped and ready to go.
A plush truck for my boyfriends nephew that I made using this tutorial, I think hers looks better than mine though ha ha

I think he turned out pretty cute though

and 2 sock monkeys for my boyfriend's nieces, I used this tutorial to make them. This was defiantly one of those projects where it just does not look right at all and you think you must have screwed up but then in the end it all comes together and it looks awesome. I'm really happy with how they turned out and I hope the girls like them to.
    So anyways there's my gifts all wrapped up pun intended. I hope everyone else is all ready for Christmas on Tuesday or maybe you where banking on it being the end of the world yesterday ha ha.
   Merry Christmas everyone or Happy whatever else you may celebrate or just Happy Holidays if you don't celebrate anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment