Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Walk in the Snow

When I woke up this morning the scene outside resembled a Christmas card so I decided to go for a walk and get some photos to share.

The start of the trail I walk on, looks so lovely 
and here was the scene as I got a little further on the trail
Snow covered conifers a classic Christmas card scene if only I could get a reindeer or a white bunny rabbit in a Santa hat to wander into the scene




more lovely conifers




looks like there was a lovely deer wandering around earlier in the day, to bad he wasn't around for a photo
I love ferns and they look so pretty with a light dusting of snow

I love how these mushrooms look like they have a dusting of sugar
I love this cobweb covered in water droplets




more mushrooms

and again with the "sugar"
    So anyway there are my snow pictures Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas. Thanks for stopping by.







1 comment:

  1. looks lovely, I wish we had snow all we have at the moment is rain, rain and more rain :(

    Merry Christmas to you too :)

    ReplyDelete