Monday, October 29, 2012

Ocean Cusions

I decided my chairs needed some matching cushions so I did a search and found this pillow here that I really liked and made these...

 and awaited approval from the boss
yep they'll do I guess

and these ones as well
 and that was the end of the leftover chair fabric but I wanted to make more cushions for our new couch (well new to us I found it on Craigslist and I am really exited about it as our old couch was in pretty terrible shape) so I dug up some fabric from my stash and made these guys...
These ones have not been Dante approved yet
 So that's what I've been up to I'm pretty happy with how they all turned out and am very exited to finally have some decent furniture in my living room so people can now sit and be comfortable. Well have a great day and I hope you are surviving the storm if you live on the east coast of North America, which at the moment I'm glad to say I do not.Some of my in laws where in New York for a wedding and just made it back home before all flights where cancelled so it was a pretty lucky break for them.
   I guess this new yorker is making out okay ha ha

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! They turned out so nice and I love, love the motif. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete