Monday, October 8, 2012

More Jewlery and Hampers

I worked away at a couple more pieces of second hand jewelry and here is what I got...
so here is this necklace before looking very beat up so..

I used nail polish to repaint it, I used a toothpick to apply the polish.

the chain was broken as well so..

I replaced it but I think I may replace it again if  I get an antique gold chain in the future.

I think it looks pretty good on though I don't think the chain is really noticeable.



 I also got this small bit of fancy chain that didn't have a clasp on it so I don't know if it's a piece of old necklace or a bracelet that lost it's clasp.
before
and after I just popped on a clasp and...

I've got a bracelet
 and last of all my laundry hamper in the bedroom was falling apart so I used the old hamper as a pattern and made new ones.
the old hamper, the frame part is just fine but the hamper itself..

not so much

the divider in the middle is also torn I actually decided to make two separate hampers

and here is the after I used a second hand sheet and did a his and her's thing with buck and doe stencils I made.

the doe
the buck
     Well that's what I've been up to, have a Happy Thanksgiving (Well if your in Canada anyway I guess Americans don't celebrate until November and I don't know if Britain has Thanksgiving but if you do and it's today Happy Thanksgiving).

1 comment:

  1. I love the hamper, the colors and stencils are just gorgeous. You are so crafty, it's always a pleasure to see what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete