Sunday, August 5, 2012

Horses

   I was at my uncles farm out in the country for the first time in a long while the other day. He used to have brown cows but got rid of them when I was probably about 13 or 14. He rents his fields out to a guy with horses now, so I got to have a visit with them and got a few pictures. They where friendly and all came over to give my a sniff.
Here they all are in the field

Hello there
These to seemed to want to hang out together
I also took a look at the old barn the roof caved in a few years back and the hayloft is now exposed to the weather. There is fire weed growing through the debris now and I thought it looked kind of neat growing up there, it's amazing how resilient nature can be when given a chance. I wonder how the seeds got there I suppose they could have been in the hay or maybe the wind blew them up there.

fire weed growing in the roof debris

it's a green roof ha ha
Well I now in my last post I said I was going to bed but it's terribly hot and I couldn't seem to fall asleep so I took a cool shower and hopefully I'll be able to fall asleep now. Hope it's not to hot where ever you are. Anyway until next time and have a wonderful day

1 comment:

  1. It certainly is a green roof. Love the horses, great pics!

    ReplyDelete