Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Trip to Metchosin

 The boyfriend and I went to Metchosin to see his mum and I went for a walk on the beach at Witty's Lagoon and visited the kitties of course.
Baby the cat coming for a walk with me, he followed me for a whole block on my way to the beach.

Suki the cat followed me to the bottom of the driveway

Himalayan blackberry blossoms 

 I tried to look up what kind of butterfly this is but apparently there are a lot of butterflies in BC

Stopped to pat these guys on my way

I love donkeys

These cows remind me of Ferdinand the bull

I thought this sap was so pretty

Here is the Lagoon

and the beach

American Searocket or Cakile Edentula

Stopped to visit this guy on the way home

and his buddy

and on our way home we stopped at coombs country market a snack and to visit the goats on the roof.
So there we are that was our adventure to Metchosin to visit my mother in law and Sister in law.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you are a nature girl. I live in the city but I am a nature girl too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love nature I lived in the city for a couple years but I started to go crazy without nature and had to move back to my little home town.

      Delete