Friday, July 27, 2012

Some Finished Projects

I made a caftan and got my mum to snap this picture when we went for a walk down to the waterfront.

We stopped to visit this fat cat on the way home he was a very friendly fellow
    My friend will be over for a couple days from Alberta at the end of August and I decided to put together a gift. I realized I never did get her a housewarming gift so I decided to do a tea towel cake.
I think it turned out pretty cute

She likes plants so I got these cute little plant ornaments

and I always try to find something beach themed for her gifts to remind her of home.
 My mum made a couple plaster fish for me to hang on my wall, I tried to paint them up but it wasn't working out so I decided to use textured spray paint to make it look like sand.
I quite like how it turned out

I hung them up with my sea shell pictures
Here is my attempt at painting, when will I learn I can't paint
I think I'll have to submit these to craftfail.
   Well see you next time have a great day

1 comment:

  1. Just keep practicing your painting...after a while you will get the hang of it.
    awwwwww, the deer is such a so beautiful and sweet animal.

    ReplyDelete