Monday, July 9, 2012

Sea Shell Art from the Thrift Shop

    I picked up a couple sea shell art wall hangins at the thrift store the other day for a dollar each. It took me awhile to decide whether I should get them as they were a bit dated...
So here they are not really doing it for me as is
but I decided to pick them up in the end and give the frames a coat of paint, so after a coat of paint on the frames...
now with a nice coat of paint
I think the blue really breathed new life into them, I am kind of a sucker for sea shell art.
        Well until next time have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. I love shell art too, they are shabby chic and soooo romantic. I love the pop of blue you added. It really made a huge difference.

    I mentioned you in my "July 13th" post, hope you check it out and hope you don't mind me including your DIY dress.

    ReplyDelete