Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Liebster Award

Well it seems I have gotten a Liebster Award From Sarah over at Fashion Brick Road, I'm quite honored I love Sarah's blog and never would have guessed she would have chosen me for an award, so thank you very much I feel very honored. Sometimes I'm sure I'm just rambling and no one could possibly be that interested (besides my gran of course) so it's nice to know someone out there finds my ramblings worthwhile.
    So I decided to look up what this Liebster Award was all about and here is what I found...
        http://1heckofaguy.com/2012/03/16/heck-of-a-guy-wins-liebster-award-3/
 So it seems it's of unknown origins.
   I actually got this award a a while back in January from another of my favorite bloggers Beauty and the Green who never fails to leave a comment and is a huge inspiration. I'd defiantly recommend checking out her lovely blog and especially her breathtaking jewlery and accessories.
   So anyway onto the rules and my picks

  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
  3. Copy/paste the blog award on your blog.
  4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs (with 200 followers or less).
  5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment. 
 Okey dokey now my picks
 Stuff You Can't Have
 Elizzaruth
 Accidentally Wonderful
Goofing Off

So there we are now I just have to let them Know I've Chosen them and I do hope you enjoy my picks.

1 comment:

  1. I have been doing trade show like crazy so I am just catching up on what I missed. Wow! I luv, luv these. I am so happy that you are selling them, good luck and i know you will do very well!

    Oh and congrats on your award. Thanks for mentioning me in such a sweet way here, I love your blog too...lol, that is why I keep stalking you here.

    ReplyDelete