Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Got a New Camera

Well this was actually my x-mas present, my mum said she would get me a camera with her airmiles it took me awhile to choose which one I wanted. I finally settled on the Canon G12 with the help of my Uncle, thank you by the way Uncle Gordon, I'm totally lost when it comes to these things. I went out and played around with it the other day. The macro is nice and it has more zoom than my old camera which is what I wanted I don't need crazy zoom or anything but my old one hardly had any. So anyway here are a few of the pictures I took..
My kitty of course

Blue

Brown
 I'm not sure what there names really are there food wagon has never been outside when I stop to visit them. They are so sweet and always run over to say hello. I was actually beginning to think they had moved, I hadn't seen them in a long time, so I was very happy to see them again. I think Blue is the alpha dog as he's always shoving poor Brown out of the way. Huskies and Labs are my favorite dogs.
I think these guys are getting ready to have some little goslings. I miss hanging out at a lake where I used to live that was just loaded with ducks around this time of year and all kinds of ducklings in the summer.

A trillium getting ready to flower

I'd like to find out what this mushroom is but I seem to have misplaced my field guide so I'm hoping it will turn up soon.

I love the patterns you find in dead trees

No comments:

Post a Comment