Friday, April 6, 2012

A Few Last Minute Easter Treats

I decided to pick up a couple more things for Mum's Easter Basket yesterday. Naesgaard's and Colyn's Nursery are open now so I wanted to see what I could find there. I also had an idea that I wanted to add some "bunny droppings" so I went to the local health food shop to get some organic chocolate raisins but I found chocolate ginger instead (which is one of my mum's favorites) so I picked that up instead. So anyway here is what I got.
I found a pack of native wildflower seeds which I'm very exited about, licorice pipes (another favorite) and the "bunny droppings"

I made out this little label. I found these poems here and there are free printable labels here.

I made this bunny stencil for the card

and jotted a quick note from the Easter Bunny here
So I'm pretty exited I think she will get a kick out of it. I hope everyone has a Happy Easter. My mum's not putting on a big dinner this time as we just had a big dinner when my cousin was here. My mum and dad are talking about going out for an Easter weenie roast. I'll have to see if the husband wants to go see his family if they're having a dinner. He's away at work at the moment but should be home tonight so I'll have to wait and see what I'm doing.
   So what are your Easter plans? Are you having a dinner or taking it easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment