Saturday, March 10, 2012

Looks Like I'm It

It seems I've been tagged by the very talented Beauty and the Green who has a wonderful blog that's definitely worth checking out. 
So here are the rules:
• You must post the rules.
• Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you and then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
• Tag More Blogs so they can play along
• Post their button on your post if they have one.
• Let them know you have tagged them.
 

    
Here are the 11 questions
1.  What makes you happy?  
   Nature
2.  Gummy bears or chocolate?
 
    chocolate no contest
3.  If you had to choose 3 items to keep from all your possessions, what would they be?
      My sewing machine, my camera, my computer.
4.  What is your favorite thing to do for fun.
    Go for Nature walks and poke around at all the flowers and mushrooms and what not
5.  Tell us something about yourself that others don't know.
    I'm a pack rat I really have to resist the urge to pack all manner of junk home or my basement suite would look  like a dumpster. I also have a hard time getting rid of and throwing away things because they might come in handy one day.
6.  What would you say is your best quality?
    That's a hard one I guess I'm pretty creative
7.  What excites you about blogging?
    It keeps me motivated to try new things and I love getting inspired by others
8.  If you had no limitations in life whatsoever...what would you do?
   I'd love to have a small farm and be able to be self sufficient.
9.  Cats or Dogs?
    I love both I have a cat though
10.  What is your favorite movie?
  Shrek I love Donkey and Puss in Boots
11.  Complete this thought.  I am always ready to....
    Try a new dessert


Now I need to tag some blogs lets see how about
   elizzaruth. 
   fashbrickroad
  sewspiciousmindful

and my questions

1. Do you rent or own?

2.Do you have pets?

3.What is one of your guilty pleasures in life?

4. If you had one extra hour every day to do whatever you wanted what would you spend it doing?

5.What's your favorite dish to prepare?

6.What is something you would like to try?

7.Do you nap during the day?

8.Do you have any siblings?

9.If you could live anywhere in the world (or out of this world for that matter) where would you live.

10. Do you think we're alone in the universe?

11. Do you believe in ghosts?
 
 Wow it's harder than you'd think to think up 11 questions, I hope everyone has fun with this I know I did and thanks again to Beauty and the Green for thinking of me.
   

2 comments:

  1. I love reading the answers to the questions. We have a lot in common. I love Shrek, nature, crafts and deserts too. I would love to be self sufficient as well. Until then though, I will be experimenting with my first garden. I hope I have a little bit of a green thumb...fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful gardening is a lot of fun. My mum and I are growing a garden this year as well. We had one last year but it didn't go super well, we learned a lot though and I've been reading up on it this winter so hopefully it will go better. We're hoping to can and freeze some of it this year. There really is no better feeling than eating something you grew or foraged on your own.
      Good Luck and Have Fun

      Delete