Friday, January 13, 2012

Liebster Award

Well it seems I have received a Liebster Award from Beauty and the Green. It came as a very big and pleasant surprise I must be doing okay. So anyway I hope I am understanding the rules. So I think I'm supposed to list the rules...

The rules for receiving this award are as follows:


1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshere – other bloggers.
5. Hope your recipients pass the award to their 5 favorite blogs to keep the love flowing.
   
Know I need to post my 5 picks now I guess I can't pick "Beauty and the Green" since she so nicely picked my blog and is linked above. So lets see here how about...



So there we have it there are so many great blogs out there it was a hard choice. 
    
Thank you again to Beauty and The Green and again I hope I did that right.

1 comment:

  1. Lauradora! Thanks so much for the nomination! I'm a little slow following up, but it's much appreciated!

    Love your photos especially--you live in a beautiful part of this world! --Wendy

    ReplyDelete