Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I got out for a walk the other day, it was a pretty dismal day damp and overcast but I needed to get out of the house and get some fresh air so I sucked it up pulled on my rain boots and got out my umbrella. Got some mushroom pictures I do love mushrooms I don't know how I'd get through fall and winter without all the fascinating mushrooms. Not the best photos with the day being so dark I'm not really good at taking pictures with the flash.
Jelly Tooth , Pseudohydrum Gelatinosum

I think this one is Scarlet Waxy Cap, Hygrocybe Punicea

This is some kind of Birds Nest fungus but I didn't get a good enough picture to really tell what type

I really like this one but I'm not sure what kind of mushroom it is

Another cute one I think it might possibly be Fetid Marasmius but I could very possibly be wrong.


I'm so glad I got out for the walk it really did make me feel better once I got out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment