Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Years

Some last minute New Year crafting I wanted to take something fun to my sisters in laws party but i kind of left it to the last minute and actually took some supplies and whipped these up at her place. I did a search on the internet and found some great projects
some lip fuzz made from felt with a strip of cereal box on the back for structure


some glasses I used a cereal box that I mod podged with wrapping paper I picked up at a second hand store

my mini top hat made from a soup can and cardboard

My boyfriend modeling the gear for me

heres me

and  the two of us together
and here are some links to the sights where I got the ideas
new years wedding
trendy bride
I got the mini top hat idea here but kind of ended up doing my own thing
mini top hat

No comments:

Post a Comment