Friday, January 13, 2012

A Frosty Day in January

   Well I have started a yoga class at the local community center which is about a 30 to 40 min walk away from our place (I don't drive). So I got up this morning had some breakfast and made my way over there. It was a lovely day but very cold there was frost everywhere, it looked quite lovely so I got a few photos to share.
This is a bank I walk down to avoid going across a railway trestle because I'm a huge wuss, but it's a bit steep so I was extra careful today with the frozen leaves coating the trail so I didn't go arse over tea kettle as my dad would  say.

I love how spider webs look when they're all frost and this fence was covered in them

here's a close up

I really thought this looked cool

This shaggy guy kept shoving his head under the gate to see what I was doing but he would duck back into his yard when I tried to give him a pet. I thought he was going to wriggle right out from under the fence a couple times.

I loved these lone little mushrooms in the middle of a playground near our house
Well I'm defiantly no pro photographer but I have fun and it gets me out of the house.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwww, the dog is so cute! I always enjoy your post, this one is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't is amazing what we see when we look?!
    I am your newest follower pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following my blog and leaving a comment. I just checked out your blog and I would love to follow it. The wordless Wednesday kids or pets blog made me smile. I have a feeling I'm really going to enjoy your blog.

      Delete