Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fishies

My mum made these fish pictures for my sister in law's little guy, he has a fish themed room so we thought they'd be cute. It kind of ended up being a team effort in the end. We had kind of a hard time deciding how to frame them. At first we really wanted to do a bubble frame but couldn't think how to do it so my uncle suggested portholes, so we played around with that idea using fun foam but we weren't thrilled with the results. We asked my aunt and she suggested cork board so that's what we used and here is how they turned out.


There was 4 I must have missed one when I took the picture anyway I think they turned out quite nice.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! They turned out so nice, am impressed. The combination of the needlework and the porthole is perfect for a little guy. Lol, I have a new respect for cork board!

    ReplyDelete