Sunday, December 25, 2011

The rest of my mums gift

I got my mum a couple other little things. I found an urban dictionary which I was exited about because she is always asking me what things mean, like I would now ha, and I always tell her "I don't know look it up on Urban Dictionary" and she always tells me she doesn't know how so now she doesn't have any excuses, well until she looses the book anyway. I also got her vanilla perfume from the body shop because it's awesome.
The gifts

My wrapping paper

I decided to make a box for the perfume, I got a book with a bunch of box template in it at a second hand store so I used one of them to trace around

I used a ruler to score the edges of the box so they'd bend easily. I think I have a bone folder somewhere but I didn't feel like digging it out.

Glued it with the new super glue I kept seeing, I've got to say I really like it. It doesn't dry out as fast as super glue so you don't have to use it all as soon as you open it and I like that it goes on like a gel.

I added a bow I saved from something and a paper snowflake and they where wrapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment