Friday, December 9, 2011

Pirate Costumes for Co-ed Pirate Bachlor Party

   So I ended up changing up my costume a bit at the last minute so I could get a costume together for the boyfriend. Here's how they turned out.
I shouldn't have tried to put makeup on I'm no good at it the concealer under my eyes looks awful but oh well I'll eventually learn
I definitely should have put boning in the back of my corset because it bunched up in the back but oh well I'll know for next time if I ever want to do this project again. Aaron's costume turned out great, considering we threw it together at the last minute, and I couldn't believe all the random people who wanted to take pictures of him with the fake parrot on his shoulder. I picked the parrot up at Walmart after Halloween for a buck and we ended up dubbing him Peg Leg Polly as his leg kept falling off. Everyone Else's costumes where great to and I think a good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment