Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Best Friends Gift.

This is the gift I got for my best friend I really wanted to make her something but everything I had in mind I just couldn't get the supplies for. I couldn't make a terrarium because she is going home on a plane. Anyway here is what I ended up getting for her.
The first half of the gift

This gift bag was torn so I decided to use it as wrapping paper

all wrapped up

I also got her this cute little froggie you can hang on the wall I thought he was sort of rainforesty feel to him to remind her of home she lives in Alberta now

I just love this guy I wanted something oceany as well

All wrapped up I used a box and some ribbon I had around
Anyway I hope she likes everything and hopefully next year I can make her something.

No comments:

Post a Comment