Friday, December 9, 2011

I Spy Bag

 I seen these I Spy bags quite a while back and have wanted to make one for quite awhile so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. Our flight to the Dominican was 7 hours there 8 to get home, so I thought the kids would probably need some entertainment.  Again if anyone wants details on how I made it let me know but since there are a ton of tutorials out there I don't imagine anyone will. Anyway here is what I came up with.
I used the vinyl from this package a ruler came in for the viewing window

You don't want to poke holes in the vinyl but it will slide around like crazy if not held in place, so I used bobby pins to hold it in place well I sewed. I got this method from ThreadBanger when they did fused plastic
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oddEWnj7X0 The link to the fused plastic video
and here it is all completed I got my uncle to take the photo of the little things and laminated it at staples

Close up of the view window

The back

punched holes in the picture card and tied the dry erase pen on with elastic
I picked up the plastic pellets at my local dollar stores they where in the craft section being sold as vase filler.

No comments:

Post a Comment