Friday, November 4, 2011

Birthday Gifts

Well it was my birthday and I got a very lovely gift from my grandma. She knitted me a lovely shawl and included a shawl pin and a lovely maple leaf necklace here it all is.

The colours remind me of the beach I will defiantly be taking this to the Dominican in case the nights are chilly.

The back the yarn is sparkly I just love the little hole details.

you could wear it as kind of a scarf as well I suppose

The necklace goes so nicely with the shawl pin
My mum made me a very cute cake as well we went over to her place for cake a tea after supper. My boyfriend took me out to a very nice meal. I had a delicious pulled pork sandwich with salad. Anyway here is the cake
Isn't it cute


the ducks
the froggy

1 comment:

  1. the shawl is amazing and the cake looks delish! You are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete