Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hit a little bump in the road with the blog

Well I just get started on my blog and won't you know it the screen on my computer goes all wonky. So anyway my super wonderful boyfriend decided to fix it for me and proceeded to dismantle it and spread it across my (well I guess our) kitchen table, then before he can remantle it he gets called and has to go to work. So he was busy with that for a week or so then he had to get his rotting wisdom teeth removed and spent a week or so at his mums in the city recovering. Well he got home about a week or so ago and just felt well enough to put my computer back together (sort of). So know I have my computer again for now but he had to order a new part for it so we'll see what happens anyway I'm back for the time being and will post what I've been doing over the next couple days.
my computer for the last month or so

No comments:

Post a Comment