Monday, August 15, 2011

Felt Pattern Weights

 I seen these pattern weights in the store
http://www.amazon.com/Dritz-Pattern-Weights-Green-Pink-Purple/dp/B000W5GFIO
but I thought they where kind of pricey for what they where. They where asking $25.00 I think and I just wasn't willing to pay that for something that seemed so easy to make myself. 
    I seen them quite awhile ago but just got around to making them. I rescued some BB pellets that my boyfriend was going to throw in the trash, I guess he doesn't have the pellet gun anymore and collected up some scraps of felt from various projects. Here is what I came up with I think they'll work quite nicely.
BBs rescued from the trash

bits and pieces of felt

I made 9 in all

A close up

 I've got some extra BBs so I might make some more I think some animal shapes would be fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment