Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Good Coat of Paint

here I'm getting ready to prime
I received this little press board table from my landlord and thought it would be great to set my plants on. It defiantly needed to be sealed up though so it won't be damaged by any spilled water.  I primed it first with some primer I picked up a while back for another project at Canadian Tire, then gave it a coat of green acrylic I picked up at Walmart. I used a stencil I picked up at the dollar store and some gold paint I borrowed from my mum, then gave the whole thing a good coat of glossy non yellowing outdoor sealer that I also picked up at Walmart. I'm quite happy with the results.

I love how glossy it turned out

I just love these cute little birds


not to shabby if I do say so myself

No comments:

Post a Comment