Thursday, July 21, 2011

Half Slips

I recently made a dirndl skirt and when I tried it on I realized it was quite see through, so I decided I'd better make a couple slips. So I did a search and found a tutorial from "Gertie's New Blog For Better Sewing"  for her "vintage inspired half slip: no pattern required".  I think it took me about half an hour to 45 minutes to whip up one of these including making the pattern.  I just love Gertie's blog she's just so talented.  Anyway here are the slips and I'll post the skirt soon but I also realized I made the waist band to big so I've had to unpick it and I'll sew it back on today if I get to it.





http://www.blogforbettersewing.com/2009/07/make-vintage-inspired-half-slip-no.html
  Here is the link for the tutorial if anyone is interested

No comments:

Post a Comment